Preserved Lemons 360g
A classic Moroccan ingredient widely used in North African cuisine, these pickled thin-skinned lemons of the aromatic Beldi variety add a uniquely pungent and intense citrus flavour to dishes.
Beldi lemons are preserved whole in a simple brine of water & salt. Preserved lemons pack a strong citrus taste, different to that of fresh lemons. They are an indispensable ingredient of Moroccan cooking, essential to tagines and make a very good pair in recipes with green olives.
Cut the lemons in half in & roast with potatoes, meat or vegetables or finely slice to add to roasts, salads & relishes.
- Try finely slicing and adding to a grain or rice salad
- Chop with chilli and garlic as a dressing
- Use to stuff a roast chicken
- Finely slice and add to your couscous
- Add zest to your chicken stuffing